Better Planet was instructed by the property developer to install exhaust heat pumps in a block of flats in Uxbridge, London.
During planning planning process it became clear that renewables had to be considered.
Exhaust air heat pumps were the most cost-effective way of meeting the requirements.
Location: Uxbridge, London
Services provided by Better Planet
- Room-by-room heat loss calculations
- A review of the design of the heating distribution system (underfloor heating)
- Design of the ducting system, heat pump schematics, and wiring
- Supply and installation of the ducting
- Supply and installation of the heat pumps
- Commissioning, testing, and handover
Like what you see?
Get in touch with our team for further information and advice.Contact us