This newly built apartment block with 20 luxury flats in Bayswater was completed in 2016.
Better Planet was contracted to design, supply, install, and commission all the underfloor heating and MVHR (Mechanical Ventilation and Heat recovery).
We were also contracted to install and commission 20 air source heat pumps providing heating and cooling through fan coil units. Renewables were used to meet planning requirements.
Location: Bayswater London
Air Source Heat Pump for heating and cooling
- Main units from Daikin – split system
- Hydroboxes and cylinders installed by Better Planet
- Fan coil units for cooing are supplied and installed by Better Planet
- 5-layer PERT pipe from LK
- Manifolds and fixing materials for the screed system from Larsson Underfloor
- Wiring centers and thermostats from Heatmisier
- Screeding subcontracted by Better Planet
- Main units from Titon
- Ducting installed by Better Planet
Like what you see?
Get in touch with our team for further information and advice.Contact us